Monday, June 27, 2011

Updates

Source: flickr.com via Miss on Pinterest



It's been too long since I've really posted in earnest. Life got crazy right around the beginning of May.

Specifically:

-N. asked me to marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!! (In the most romantic way possible I might add. I said yes, of course!)
-My fiancee got a new job.
-I almost(!) got a full time art teaching job.
-I've had several whirlwind visits to/from NYC.
-L. came home for a week.

But now that school is out, I have oodles of free time. In my last post I indicated that I'd be doing plenty of art and today was no exception. Played with my oils and up-cycled some old jewelry. Now I am playing with my tablet, which does in fact sync up with my Mac (another change in my life; finally upgraded to a new computer and it is aMAZing). I plan on using this blog to record my art progress. I'll still probably muse from time to time, but my doodles will be posted here. I want to streamline my online presence, so I think I may take down my deviant art account. You can now find L and I blogging together at our Tumblr.

I'm looking forward to an exciting and productive summer. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment