Monday, April 25, 2011

Glitterbaby!

L recently revamped her (our) etsy site. I still have yet to upload anything, but her recent forays into glitter and jewelry making are exciting!

Check these out!



Source: etsy.com via Miss on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Miss on Pinterest



I'm a big fan of the blue glitter one! She recently sent me one of her creations in Berry (it pays to have an artist for a sister) and I was impressed by how good it looks. Sometimes glitter comes out too chunky or not as sparkle-y as it could be, but this pendant shimmers in any light. It is sealed so that the glitter won't come off, although I would avoid getting it wet just in case. And it goes with everything! Literally. The glitter picks up whatever color I wear, so experimenting with different color combinations is fun.

If you like what she's doing, feel free to make a purchase. It will totally brighten both of your day and hers!

(Note L did not ask me or pay me to write this. I did it for fun and because I love my sister.)

No comments:

Post a Comment