Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge- Day 5



Your best friend- I'm sure she'll have a pretty good critique for this image and admittedly I didn't spend as long on this as I should have, but L. is hands down my bff. Lately, I've met more and more sisters who don't get along well and it makes me realize how blessed I am to have someone as funny, articulate, and caring as she is. In another world we could have been strangers under one roof, instead I was born with a bestie. Even though she is on another coast, she is never far from my thoughts. <3


Am I turning into a maple tree? 'Cuz this post is sappy.


Edit (7/6/11) I couldn't stand the image I had up before; it was such a rush job. Do over. Words can't express how silly the glasses are L is wearing.

2 comments:

  1. AWWW YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY <3333333!!!!! LETS HAVE PANCAKES, YOU SAP! <3 ;D
    Lou<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. an NO crit!!!!! I LOVE THIS IMAGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete